IAA is honored to share our team’s newest anesthesia research.
- Multimodal opioid-sparing analgesia for open thoracotomy using combined paravertebral / PEC blocks: A Case Report Frenk, V., Gorlo, A., Maduram, D. (2021)
- TTP Blocks Combined With Rectus Sheath Blocks As Part Of Enhanced Recovery After Cardiac Surgery For The Bentall Procedure: A Case Report. Suriani, R., Frenk, V., Vogel, W., Bhawal, N., Maduram, D. (2021)
- Effect Of Ultrasound-guided ESP Block In Patients Undergoing Lumbar Open Fusion Surgery: A Retrospective Case-control Study. Bowling, T., Frenk, V., Suriani, R., Vaidya, S., Maduram, D. (2021)
Be sure to drop by the Resident & Fellow Meet & Greet at 7:30, October 8th. Marriot Marquis San Diego Marina- Ballroom F-G.
Meet and learn about Integrated Anesthesia Associate’s emerging research from our team of experts, grow your professional network, and ask questions about launching or enhancing your anesthesia career with IAA. We look forward to meeting you and answering your questions!
- David Maduram, MD, PhD
- Vlad Frenk, MD
- Theresa Bowling, MD
- Robert Suriani, MD, FASA, FASE
- Wolf Vogel, MD
- Nomita Bhawal, MD, FASA, FASE
- Bill Lahiff, Clinical Research Director
@ASALifeline #anesthesiaresearch #integratedanesthesiaassociates #ASA2021